Sunday, October 11, 2009

Method 5


Sleeping Cat
Originally uploaded by Javier Ocasio "KoL"



I cannot say I am very comfortable about this method. I don't even own a camera let alone a digital one. Still I have visited Flickr recently looking for pictures of various libraries which posted views on their new informmation commons. It is a great way to "visit" libraries, steal ideas from the best and save time and money. Have you guessed by now that I am usually the librarian trying to find the cheapest way to do something. Still, I think I will buy one of those small CanonPowershot 1100 cameras in a few days. I miss having pictures of my newest, youngest cats.
As to whether we should post pictures we take to our library blog, if I take them, they will probably be so blurry that no one will worry. We have posted a few but only recently posted any with people in them. Our blog is new and we are just learning to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment